Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: dbz legacy of goku 2 game download

dbz legacy of goku 2 game download 5 years 10 months ago #51606

• EvanMa

DBZ LEGACY OF GOKU 2 GAME DOWNLOAD

Dragon Ball Z The Legacy Of Goku 2 The gameplay shows some similarities to the original Legacy of Goku video game. Players still move around in a large 2D environment, interacting with objects and ...
For Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 5 save games.
True to the DBZ series, created by Akira Toriyama, the Legacy of Goku II follows events from the Trunks Saga until the completion of the Cell Games.
For Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 12 cheat codes and secrets.
This game, DBZ: Legacy of Goku is one of the newer ones after a major break in production. Created by Infogrames, this is one of the few "American" attempts to master the series. Despite my opinions on these American attempts to master the series, I will try to stand at an unbiased point of view throughout the walkthrough.
For Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku on the Game Boy Advance, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "Why does the game keep telling me this game will not run on the hardware found?".
For Nintendo 3DS on the 3DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku followup/remake".
For Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 23 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs).
For Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II on the Game Boy Advance, Missing Namek/Golden Capsule Guide by likk.
For Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II on the Game Boy Advance, GameFAQs has 23 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs), 12 cheat codes and secrets, 33 reviews, 28 critic reviews, 5 save games, and 44 user screenshots.
The administrator has disabled public write access.