Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: not-activated ios 4.1 custom firmware for 3gs iphone download

not-activated ios 4.1 custom firmware for 3gs iphone download 5 years 10 months ago #52409

• JosetteMc

NOT-ACTIVATED IOS 4.1 CUSTOM FIRMWARE FOR 3GS IPHONE DOWNLOAD

Oct 20, 2010 ... I did not post a detailed writeup cos' DFU mode is kinda tricky on this one. ... Not-
Activated iOS 4.1 Custom Firmware for 3GS iPhone [T-Mobile ...
Dec 20, 2010 ... How to update your iPhone 3GS to 4.2.1, jailbreak, and unlock it for multiple
carriers. (for Mac). Download the IOS 4.2.1 firmware, either over P2P or using
iTunes. ... Download and install the latest version of Pwnagetool (4.1 as of this ...
DFU mode, and then use iTunes to restore to your custom firmware.
Dec 25, 2010 ... Top / Best Custom ROMs ... How To: Unlock iPhone 3G/3GS On iOS 4.1/4.2.1
With SAM [Fixes ... If you are not currently on the special iPad baseband, then I
do not ... to restore to the iOS4.2.1 firmware and then follow this tutorial here. ... to
download the latest RedSn0w with a new Deactivation feature.
Sep 23, 2010 ... NOTE: Sn0wbreeze 2.0 WILL NOT jailbreak iPhone 4, iPad and iPod touch 4G. ...
Step 3: Download Sn0wbreeze 2.0 and the original iOS 4.1 firmware file for your
... Also check “Activate The iPhone” if you are on unofficial carrier and want ...
Sn0wbreeze will now create the custom .ipsw file for your iPhone ...
Jun 30, 2014 ... Steps to Officially Activate iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.3.3 Using SAM: ... it means you
have not installed correct version of SAM on your iPhone.
May 30, 2012 ... iPhone 3GS 5.1 Firmware – DO NOT USE 5.1.1! ..... i tried to upgrade my
jailbroken iphone 3gs to 5.1.1 from windows 7 itunes, the download finished ..... i
was on ios 4.1 on my 3gs and something happened. was stuck on apple logo. .....
will this process work on a customized IPSW to preseve baseband ?
Jun 24, 2010 ... Here you can download iOS 4.0 Custom firmware for iPhone 3GS, iPhone ... NOT
ACTIVATED: This custom IPSW file is for users who are on ...
Download iOS 4.1 Custom Firmwares iPhone 4 / 3GS / 3G. Of course you know
that ... iPhone 4 Custom Firmware, Activated iPhone 3GS ... Nov 28, 2010 ... Important notes about iOS 4.2.1 unlock on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G ... 06.15 from iPad 3.2.2 firmware onto your iPhone, this can not be reversed ... This means you will forever need to use your custom saved IPSW files! ... PwnageTool 4.1.3 Unlock Download Available ...... Yes, uncheck the Activate box.[File 1, File 2, File 3] iPhone 3GS ...
Nov 28, 2010 ... Important notes about iOS 4.2.1 unlock on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G ... 06.15
from iPad 3.2.2 firmware onto your iPhone, this can not be reversed ... This
means you will forever need to use your custom saved IPSW files! ... PwnageTool
4.1.3 Unlock Download Available ...... Yes, uncheck the Activate box.
The administrator has disabled public write access.