Welcome, Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Me f Catherine, parce que si t'es aussi intelligen

Me f Catherine, parce que si t'es aussi intelligen 5 years 7 months ago #70351

• CodyDewitt
Me f Catherine, parce que si t'es aussi intelligente qu'on le dit, alors tu dois forc savoir ce qui se produit in avec cette m Je suis intimement persuad que tu en es consciente et c'est ce qui m'inqui le plus. Qui me fait m'interroger sur tes r motivations politiques ou, tout le moins, sur ce qui te pousse pr une telle fa de faire. Est ce que tout d de toi dans le traitement qu'a eu cette nouvelle? Bien s que non, mais tu en restes sa source d et elle est l ta responsabilit.Garrett is the fourth No. 1 overall pick in franchise history, and the third since the franchise returned in 1999. Tim Couch (1999) and Courtney Brown (2000) didn't pan out. The Flames have some of their biggest fans in tow for this two game junket to Chicago and Columbus, with a grand total of 27 fathers, uncles or brothers of players and team staff tagging chap nfl jersey along. Guy Gaudreau and John Monahan will be expecting some goals from their sharpshooting sons. Paul Giordano should see first hand why his boy is being billed as an early Norris Trophy candidate.When people eat lots of protein but few carbohydrates, their metabolisms change into a state called ketosis. Ketosis means the body converts from Twenty-five things to know about Week 16 injuries burning carbs for fuel to burning its own fat. When fat is broken down, small bits of carbon called ketones are released into the bloodstream as energy sources.They had planned on just racing two or three times a year, when we won at ICAR the plans got bigger. Now here I am with sponsors and a good team and here all season, Lacroix said. Pretty nice to be back in racing, that for sure. Heart attack symptoms every woman needs to know and some are surprisingAlthough around 70 women die from a heart attack every day, not all of us know that signs and symptoms can differ for men and womenWomen don't always have chest pain (Image: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Get daily news updates directly to your inboxSubscribeSee our privacy noticeMore newslettersThank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee our privacy noticeCould not subscribe, try again laterInvalid EmailHeart disease affects millions of women in the UK, yet lots of us don't know all the symptoms of heart attacks.According to the Fantasy Fallout: Out of the 'trash' and into your Super Bowl lineup? British Heart Foundation, more than 70 women die from a heart attack every day but often cardiac problems are misdiagnosed in women because they can present themselves differently.We all know chest pain and shortness of breath could mean you are having a heart attack, but there are actually other lesser known indicators you might not be aware of.One woman's story has gone viral as she shares her experience of what it really feels like to have one and some of the symptoms are not what you'd expect.High cholesterol causes and symptoms and how to lower itPosting on Twitter, the nurse told of how she had a 95 per cent blockage in her heart, but never had chest pains.I want to warn women our heart attacks feel differentThe pain ran across my upper back, shoulder blades and equally down both arms, she wrote.It felt like burning and aching.I actually thought it was muscle strain. It wasn't until I broke into drenching sweat and started vomiting that I called 911.Fortunately she lived, after having four stents placed an hour after arriving in the emergency room.Her story is not unusual, the NHS and British Heart Foundation (BHF) both say that women's symptoms can differ from the typical chest pain although it can be true for men too.What's causing that cough? Find out whether it's harmless or harmfulA heart attack in women can present itself differently, Professor Collins writes on BHF website, perhaps as pain in the back between the shoulders. Or a patient may have an episode of nausea and vomiting without chest pain.He said that the reasons for this are complex, but that oestrogen production could mean that women have a higher pain threshold.Unfortunately, women are also more likely to be misdiagnosed following a heart attack, so it's very important to be aware of the signs and symptoms.These include: chest pain, tightness or pressure, pain in other parts of the body such as arms, jaw, neck, back and abdomen, feeling lightheaded or dizzy, sweating, nausea, shortness of breath and an overwhelming feeling of anxiety.If you think you're having a heart attack, phone 999 immediately.
Kathie Travers Bertie
good stuff
Nicholas Arruda
Great fitting comfortable T. I am 5'6" 155 lbs and 38" chest and the L fits just right. Hangs loose, but not baggy and the material is somewhat thick so it doesn't cling.
Lucas Ebeling
Great item at a very good price! High quality and well made. as good as you would find anywhere else.
The administrator has disabled public write access.